Who we are:
FYXER is the market-leading Virtual Executive Assistant Service in the UK. In our first two years of trading, we trebled revenue year-on-year and then doubled it last year. We currently have 55 employees and aim to finish 2019 with 80.
Thanks to our unique business model, we’re not only changing how executives are supported - by offering them a holistic service rather than a single employee - but also how Executive Assistants work, by providing flexible, remote working which redefines their work-life balance.
We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and have an equitable Net Promoter Score to service industry leaders, The Ritz. Our team of Executive Assistants (or Fyxers) go above and beyond for our predominantly technology-based clients, which include ClearScore, Secret Escapes and CharlieHR.
What makes this an amazing opportunity?
- This is FYXER’s first sales hire. Working alongside co-founder Archie Hollingsworth, you’ll be responsible for devising and implementing an open strategy that drives the company’s growth.
- A unique environment for your long-term personal development. You will be at the heart of our future success: leading on projects that shape the way FYXER sells the service.
- FYXER staff work primarily virtually. In this role, you will be able to work from wherever you like two days per week (on average), allowing for a better work-life balance.
- You will gain insight into how a small, fast-growing business attacks high-growth, whilst also imparting your knowledge on our driven team, who will be eager to learn from you.
- The role offers a competitive salary and performance-related bonus structure, as well as the opportunity to build out a team.
What you will do in the role / what you will be judged on?
The role has three stages:
- Scaling our daily sales activity via phone and email. This involves:
- Making 60-80 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Prospecting multiple organisations via phone, email and social media.
- Articulating our value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Achieving or exceeding our qualified lead goals on a monthly basis.
- Closing deals.
- Hiring and managing new sales executives.
Who we are looking for; track record must haves / experience that would be nice to have:
- Minimum two years sales experience within a service or technology business.
- Proven ability to work independently and develop company processes.
- Ability to train and manage other BD managers.
- Experience selling to C-Suite executives by phone.
What attributes we look for:
- Confidence, high energy, ambition, autonomous (self starter), resilience.
- Remote working
- Career development
- 25 days holiday
- Mentor programme
At FYXER, we invest in our people as they are the driving force of the company.
In this role, you will learn how to:
- Build meaningful relationships and sell the FYXER service.
- Improve your competency as a manager and become a leader within the business.