Full time Virtual EA // "Fyxer"
A Fyxer works as full-time salaried staff member. A Fyxer is responsible for managing a portfolio of 3-5 clients. Tasks include but are not limited to: managing diaries, research, expense handling, inbox management & complex travel co-ordination. Managing the happiness and success of these clients will involve working closely with your pod, which includes 6 other Fyxers, a Pod Support (team leader) and our Head of Operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client happiness: Clients provide regular feedback gauging their satisfaction with the service. Fyxers will be responsible for defining the strategy for maximising this.
- Execution: Each Fyxer has the entire company at their disposal, alongside a team of specialists to help them execute to the highest possible standard.
- Work with clients autonomously and independently. You’ll have the support of the team whenever you need it.
- Being a brand ambassador by maintaining and being a strong guardian of our high quality control standards and procedures.
Our perfect Fyxer will have:
- 5 + years experience in an EA role or similar.
- The ability to juggle workloads and changing priorities
- The ability to forge good working relationships with a variety of different personalities
- Willingness to work across different sectors and business arenas
- Confidence in their ability to add value to the FYXER team.
- The ability to execute without direction.
- The urge to always strive for better.
What do we offer?
- Agile working. With today’s technology an assistant no longer needs to be based in the office everyday. At FYXER, we require employees be in our London based HQ only once per week.
- A competitive salary. FYXER offers all staff full-time salaries with benefits.
- We encourage and value autonomy. Fyxers, once trained, are afforded the freedom to run their working day as they wish.
- Team working. Fyxers work within pods of 7. This gives candidates a tremendous scope to contribute and learn new skills.
- Formal working hours. FYXER’s clients are contracted from 9 - 5.30. Giving back the work/life balance to the EA role.