Part time Virtual EA // "Co-Fyxer"
FYXER has a team of full-time, Fyxers, who now need to be united with their part-time counterparts - co-pilots, partners in crime!
The Fyxer/ Co-Fyxer bond is simple - the Fyxer is the full time, frontline point of contact, supporting three clients. You, the Co-Fyxer, are then matched up with a Fyxer to deliver the ultimate customer experience -also opening up a world of flexibility for you both. School runs, Tuesday afternoon yoga, events for your side hustle? No problem!
Who is FYXER?
I’m delighted you’ve asked...
FYXER redefines the way the entrepreneurial world looks at the EA role.
We are changing how executives are supported by offering them a holistic service rather than a single employee, and we are changing how Executive Assistants work, by providing flexible, remote working which redefines their work-life balance.
In our most recent FYXER Engagement survey, 91% of the team said they would recommend working at FYXER
As a Co-Fyxer, what will I be doing?
You will be providing high quality EA support directly to clients alongside your Fyxer.
The role is essential for the growth and success of FYXER. A Co-Fyxers support is imperative, for responsiveness to the clients, and continuity of service (think holidays, illness, maternity). WE NEED YOU!
And as a Co-Fyxer, your team of equally awesome Fyxers and Co-Fyxers are your best weapon. Come prepared for some serious collaboration. It’s how we provide excellent customer service, personal development, and that fabulous FYXER growth.
And the only question that really matters- why should I do this at FYXER?
- Flex Appeal. You work circa 4 hours per day, at the time that suits you and your Fyxer
- Freedom and Autonomy (you’re actually treated like a grown up and in charge of your own schedule)
- Minimum 80 hours work per month
- Hourly rate of £13 (= a pro-rata’d full time salary of £27K per annum, all with zero commute time and cost)
- Overtime available
- Personal and Professional development opportunities, to develop into new roles in a growing business
- Access to apply for the full time Fyxer role (and other internal roles)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Regular company updates, social events, wellbeing sessions and engagement surveys
- Invites to all company roundtable meetings where we ask for your opinion on how to do things at FYXER, (and we actually take your advice)
- Regular 1:1’s with your amazing Co-Fyx Lead
- Working with the loveliest colleagues you’ll ever have the good fortune of e-meeting.