FYXER is the market-leading Virtual Executive Assistant Service in the UK. We are changing how executives are supported by offering them a holistic service rather than a single employee, and we are changing how Executive Assistants work, by providing flexible, remote working which redefines their work-life balance.
We’ve grown from a team of 3 to 60 over the last 3 years, and plan to triple in size over the next 2 years. Recruitment is key to the success of this growth by ensuring we are able to provide exceptional Fyxers to our clients and fill some other roles too.
The Recruiter will be part of the People team and directly reports to the Talent Manager.
The recruiter leads and is responsible for managing the end to end recruitment life cycle and for ensuring hiring consistently meets capacity.
- Deliver FYXER hires against ambitious targets (approx. 2 hires per week), to the agreed cost
- Lead, manage and deliver the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Identify, source and attract high-potential candidates
- Manage the talent pipeline ensuring we have a pool of candidates who are ready to fill a position.
- Ensure job descriptions are correct, informative and attractive
- Deliver and enhance the candidate application process
- Conduct data led interviews
- Manage, deliver and develop the in house trial process
- Identify and implement ways in which we can deliver the end recruitment life cycle effectively, continuously improving, using tech, so it remains cost effective as we scale
- Maintain up to date knowledge of recruitment issues and trends in the legal industry
- Ensure Fyxer candidates have a great experience, whether successful or not in the role
- Manage the careers inbox and workable
- Assist with FYXER’s internal hires
- Participates in the implementation of specific projects to progress the strategic goals of the organisation
- Supports change management processes
- Other ad hoc projects as decided by the CEO
- Min 2 years experience in a recruitment role
- Proactive and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates ownership of targets and can focus to achieve them
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a highly personable, engaging approach and a strong alignment to the FYXER core values
- A clear thinker and confident decision-maker who is able to demonstrate sound judgement
- A collaborative operator, wanting to be part of a wider People Team and drive success across the whole of the company
- £25,000 Salary + 10% performance-based bonus
- Working hours 8.30am-5.30pm
- 25 days Holiday +Bank Holidays
- Remote working, plus approx once a month meet up
- Monthly 1:1’s with your manager
- Regular company updates and social events, regular virtual wellbeing sessions
- Life Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme, including life coaching!
- Regular company meetings with founders, where we ask for your opinion and often act on it
The job will close 30th August.